Thursday, June 4, 2009

Huang Hun ( Dusk )

After the whole summer,
my sadness still did not improve
Driving my car on the vast, boundless roads,
I feel that I'm getting out of touch with myself.

The song that I could not finish singing,
Left me so tired that there are rings around my eyes
It is inevitable to get hurt in the realm of love,
No matter how beautiful the dusk is,
the dark night must follow.

I recall that you said, "Goodbye" with a tone of steel,
I had a delusion of being burnt by the sun in the darkening dusk
The horizon at dusk,
Drew out your line of, "Farewell"
Love plunges into eternal night.

I still remember the tears falling from your desolated eyes
In the confusion,
there is an illusion of being burnt by the hot tears,
The horizon at dusk,
Severed happiness and joy,
Love has already been destroyed.

guo wan zheng ge xiatian
you shang bing mei you hao yi xie
kai che xing shi zai gong lu wu ji wu bian
you li kai zi ji de gan jue
chang bu wan yi shou ge
pi juan hai sheng xia hei yan quan
gan qing de shi jie shang hai zai suo nan mian
huang hun zai mei zhong yao hei ye

yi ran ji de cong ni kou zhong shuo chu zai xian jian jue ru tie
hun an zhong you zhong lie ri zhuo shen de cuo jue
huang hun de di ping xian
hua chu yi ju li bie
ai qing jin ru yong ye
yi ran ji de cong ni yan zhong hua luo de lei shang xin yu jue
hun luan zhong you zhong re lei shao shang de cuo jue
huang hun de di ping xian
ge duan xing fu xi yue
xiang ai yi jing huan mie

No comments: