Thursday, July 30, 2009

Restoran Peranakan

Inside Restoran Peranakan
Cashier's Counter....
Placing order...tried Ayam Buah Keluak & Ayam Pongteh
My verdict : 2★ Ayam Buah Keluak was like tasteless dehyrated chicken curry. The meat was dry, i believe it was made yesterday. Buah Keluak taste like 'bluek'!!!!. I just can't figure out what so good about this infamous dish of Peranakan.
Ayam Pongteh is like your Ayam Kicap + Mushroom + Dried Chillie - Salt - MSG also get 2★
I was rather disappointed by the experience of Peranakan Food especially of both dishes that are so famous. I was expecting something more 'challenging' to my palate.
My suggestion, you can try if someone willing to pay for the dinner. Hehehe...
She found that a simple table can be so entertaining and having an extreme viewing pleasure.

This is me...ladies and gentlemen.

Restoran Peranakan same street with Hotel Puri...no a/c, high humidity coz the hot air trapped inside. Fan, no use! Not so enjoying the food.

Our daughter is like the water molecule, the hotter it gets, the more active she is. It's her nature! So imagine what kind of effort we have to put to keep her still on her chair. Sigh!

No comments: